Grilled Mexican Street Corn
I’d heard of Mexican Street Corn but put off trying it for quite a while. Thinking it was just grilled corn with a little spice, I didn’t know what I was missing. It’s become a summer favorite, and now that winter’s set in, a favorite under the broiler. Give it a try!
Grilled Mexican Street Corn - On The Fire
- 8 Corn on the cob
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Zest one lime. Mix mayonnaise, lime zest, sour cream, Feta, cilantro (or parsley), cumin and chili powder together. Set aside. Cut the limes into quarters.
- Coat the corn with olive oil. Grill over high heat or hottest coals, two minutes per side, total of eight minutes.
- Remove corn from heat and coat with the mayo/sour cream mixture. Squeeze lime juice on each ear. Enjoy!